2501/45 Duncan Street West End QLD 4101
STOP IT! STOP. IT. Stop scrolling, this is the best you'll find I swear!2501/45 Duncan Street, West End
It's not often that "luxury living" on an ad is true, but no sh*t, this property is from the tippy-top of the lifestyle pyramid (before Pradella decided that one good building in West End was enough, and went down the route of quantity over quality) and you have a luxury, resort style apartment right on Brisbane river.
Did I mention this kitchen comes with a BUILT IN WINE FRIDGE?!? Cause it TOTALLY DOES! Whaaaaaat??? Not only that, you also get:
- large balcony with stunning river views
- big ol' shower with 2 showerheads (rainfall & standard) that can be run at the same time for maximum cleaning efficiency (if time is a factor)
- high end kitchen appliances with built-in microwave and concealed dishwasher (because in a place like this, people will assume you have a cleaning crew to bus your dirty dishes, and lets not spoil the illusion hey?)
- separate laundry room with washer & dryer provided, together with sink and storage space
- open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area large enough for a dining table, book case, large couch, coffee table, tv cabinet (none of which are included, I'm just typing what I've got there, I guess you could have something different...maybe a small slippery slide into a ball pit? I don't know what you're into, but there is plenty of space for it).
- bedroom big enough for a massive king size bed, side table & long chest of drawers, and still enough room for burpees at the end of the bed.
- then there is the huge pool with infinity bit thing so you can just swim up and gaze longingly at the Regatta on the other side of the river, there's also a wading pool for the little'uns, as well as some entertainment areas with BBQ's if your enormous balcony can't contain all of your friends (calm down hero it's not a competition)
- a heap of sun lounges around the pool to help burn away those terrible decisions from whatever it was that you were doing 10 hours ago
- a gym with enough to satisfy anyone who isn't looking for a fitness first but wants to still stay in shape
- a gate (yeah that's right, a gate!) that leads straight out onto the river walkway that can take you all the way to New Farm either by foot or on a bike (and obvs anything in between, it's not like a one stop option, you just stop peddling or walking when you get where you want to go...like SouthBank...which is a sh*t tonne closer than New Farm).
- secure underground car park with storage cage for...storage...yeah, mostly just for storage.
- short drive to the city, or you can get the city glider with only a short walk (400m max I'd say).
In summary, you'd be stupid to look elsewhere. You could get somewhere cheaper, no doubt, but it'd be worse. In EVERY way. This place is absolutely incredible (great onsite management, incredible community feel, amazing facilities, ridic view, everyone who visits leaves envious (and who doesn't like to feel superior amirite?), and I'm gutted to be leaving, and quite frankly I don't think you deserve it, but this is now available - like, right now...well from the 18th of October anyway.
Great for a cashed up single - or a loved up couple. I was one, then became the other...I'll let you decide which.
Please send a text message for enquiries, and I'm pretty flexible on viewings times.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $300 and $570