24 Myers Street Yarrabilba 4207 QLD
Big Home, Big Yard And Vehicle/Trailer Side Access!
When it comes to larger homes on big blocks, properties like this do not become available often! An inspection is absolutely essential to appreciate what is on offer.
* Huge, fully fenced backyard with double gate side access
* Air conditioned living areas & master bedroom
* Open planned tiled living & kitchen
* Impressive kitchen; boasting an over sized oven & gas stove, a walk in pantry & dishwasher
* Spacious, separate media room
* Under cover patio with BBQ gas connection - connected directly to mains gas
* Four great sized bedrooms all feature built in robes & ceiling fans
* Two bathrooms; separate bath tub in the main
* Fantastic laundry with built in vanity/bench space
* 2 car remote control garage
* Security screens installed throughout
* Solar panels installed, electricity account to remain in the tenant's name
* Smart Wired Home connected to the estate's fiber network via OptiComm; high speed internet, pay TV & phone line connections available
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $280 and $520