24 Belconnen Way Page 2614 ACT
Impressive Page Family Home
Set on a 796m block, this home has been lovingly re-built and immaculately maintained by the landlords, and would be well suited to a family, or couple who are in need of some extra space. Two year lease available.
The outdoor space is truly impressive and a stand out feature of the property. The kitchen/living area leads out onto an undercover deck, with bi-fold doors to enclose the space during the colder months, and a kitchen with inbuilt benches. There is a fire-pit area with custom built timber benches, surrounded by easy care gardens, with an in ground watering system.
The home has been designed with a focus on open plan easy living featuring:
- Four bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, fourth bedroom is oversized, and may be used as an additional living or formal dining area
- Main bedroom offering an impressive walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Open plan tiled kitchen, living and dining area
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with separate toilet, bath and large shower recess
- Roman block-out blinds throughout
- Laundry with plentiful storage
- Ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating & fireplace in the kitchen/living area
- Reap the benefits and savings of solar panels
- Double lock up garage, with additional carport and gates through to the rear yard
- Low maintenance front gardens
Located within minutes of Belconnen Town Centre, Westfield Belconnen Shopping Town, Lake Ginninderra, parks, Schools and public transport conveniently the last stop for the express bus to the City.
Please be aware that the smaller green garden shed in the rear yard will not be included in the tenancy.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (agency name Ray White Belconnen, agent name Christine Marimon, agent email [email protected])
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Page, ACT 2614 priced between $480 and $880