24 Beachside Circuit Mulambin 4703 QLD
The Beach Life!!!
With everything you need for you and your family! Fantastic position on the Coast, having easy access to Yeppoon or Emu Park, Beachside at Mulambin Beach brings a real lifestyle for the whole family.
The property consists:
* Four good sized bedrooms with carpet, ceiling fans and built-ins, blinds
* Main bedroom boasts an en-suite, reverse cycle split system air-conditioning,
a large mirror built-in
* Open plan living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
* Lovely Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, electric cooking and dishwasher
* Double electric garage for the family cars
* Large fully fenced back yard with double gate,plenty of room for the kids or pets
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area ready for the summer BBQ's
* Pets subject to application
As you can see in the photos the beach is only a very short walk for swimming, fishing, a long walk or just relax and watch the waves come in. The causeway Lake also just near by, having great fishing and crabbing, boat ramp. Ideal too for sailing on the lake! Plus a corner store with take away. Two award winning restaurants / cafe, are located over on the next beach at Roslyn Boat Harbour. Which is the hub the beautiful Keppel Islands. You could easy have the boat in the water just under 10 mins from leaving the house, and your feet on Great Keppel's sand in another 30 mins!
Kemp Beach National Park is popular for walks and morning or afternoon runs, plus has a lovely BBQ area.
Public transport, from Young's Bus Service runs past the Estate on the Scenic Highway regularly as well as the school buses.
It is a well liked area of the Coast for many people and families.
We are open 7 days a week, and you are welcome to come and view the property and see how life could be better living here at Beachside. Call now!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Mulambin, QLD 4703 priced between $230 and $430