2/30 Webb Street East Gosford 2250 NSW
Light, Bright & Just Where You Want To Be! - PRICE REDUCTION
* Light filled, open plan living area with air-conditioning & sunny balcony
* Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space & dishwasher, plus dining area
* Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms, main with walk-in robe & ensuite
* Garage with internal access & auto door, laundry at rear, NBN installed
* Low maintenance courtyard, sought after & convenient location, no pets
This well laid out townhouse in a most enviable location, close to cafes, restaurants & shops, offers you flexible living options with two double bedrooms on the ground floor, both with new carpet and good sized built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom upstairs off the living area with walk in wardrobe & tidy ensuite bathroom.
Upstairs is large living and dining area with air-conditioning that opens onto a sunny, North facing balcony. There are floating floors throughout the kitchen & living/ dining space area that connect it seamlessly. With plenty of bench space, the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher & electric cooking. Off the living area is your master bedroom, with walk in wardrobe & tidy ensuite bathroom.
A large main bathroom is downstairs with separate tub & shower. There is a private, paved courtyard & internal access from the garage with laundry at rear. Close to East Gosford shops, schools, walk to waterfront & parks in a sought after location & well maintained complex. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in East Gosford, NSW 2250 priced between $310 and $570