23 Verdi Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Beautiful Plantation Home!23 Verdi Street, Yarrabilba
* Turn left at the first roundabout (at the Caltex)
* Continue along Highlands Street up the hill
* Veer to your right at the top of the hill onto Summerview Avenue
* Turn right onto Verdi Street
23 Verdi Street is yet another exceptional built property by Plantation Homes! Situated in a great location within the Yarrabilba Estate, take advantage of being within close proximity to absolutely everything Yarrabilba has on offer!
* Neutral colour scheme throughout, ideal for you to decorate the home with your own personal touch
* High ceilings and down lighting installed throughout
* Timber look flooring for an urban feel
* Contemporary kitchen inclusive with all the necessities you need to cook up a storm - ample cupboard and bench space, walk in pantry and large fridge cavity with a plumbed in connection
* Stainless steel appliances, electric cooking and a dishwasher to be installed
* Light filled, expansive combined living opens out to the alfresco area which overlooks the large, private backyard
* Additional TV area
* The master bedroom is inclusive with spacious walk in robe and own ensuite bathroom
* The remaining bedrooms are of excellent size and all feature ceiling fans and built in robes
* The second bathroom is stunning and spacious and features a large separate bath tub and separate toilet
* Separate laundry with external access
* 2 car remote control garage with access into the backyard through a roller door
* Fully fenced yard with side access and plenty of room for the kids to play whilst supervised
* Air-conditioning installed in the living area
* Smart wired home connected to the estates fibre network for high speed internet, Pay TV and phone line connections
This property must be seen to be appreciated – Register your details today!
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty. Yarrabilba will be more than a beautiful location – it will be a vibrant community and a great place to live!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $250 and $460