23 Gleneagle Street Kenmore 4069 QLD
Amazing entertaining on a fully fenced block
Quietly located within one of Kenmore's most sought-after pockets is this very well presented family home, with so much to offer. A well designed floor plan demonstrates functional use of space whilst offering buyers the rare opportunity to utilise the abundance of space on the lower level as further living and entertaining space or as a home office/study.
For those looking to enter this desirable residential postcode, this is the property for you.
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms with an additional room available for a fourth bedroom/nursery/office
- 2 modern bathrooms
- A large kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage
- Separate living and dining areas
- Reverse Cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Large rumpus room downstairs - perfect for living area or home office.
- Alfresco entertaining area off both the living and dining rooms.
- 2 car accommodation
- Extensive solar panel system (Xantrex 16 panels x 3 kw invertor)
- 607 sqm parcel of land
Enjoying a peaceful position within an aspiring family friendly street, the home offers convenient proximity to local primary and secondary schools, bus links and Kenmore Village all within a short stroll of the doorstep. Inspect now!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Kenmore, QLD 4069 priced between $410 and $750