23 Bardon Esplanade Bardon 4065 QLD
Quiet family home close to parks & amenities!
This leafy Bardon location is nestled amongst the greenery and is a perfect for families with parks and bike tracks right across the road. When position counts this is a home that has it all covered.
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen & meals area
- Laminate bench-tops
- Ample cupboard & storage space
- Separate lounge
- Carpeted throughout
- Near new linoleum flooring in kitchen
- Single lock-up garage
- House sits back from the street and boasts a large, but easy to maintain yard
- Downstairs there is a large amount of storage
- Property is individually metered for water but not water efficient - EXCESS water usage over 400L p/day is the tenants responsibility
- Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
With everything at your fingertips - parkland, transport, churches, local shops, bowls club, bikeways, sporting ovals, dog leash free reserve and Bardons's best kept secret the Karalee Country Club just to mention a few. The home is also within the Bardon state school precinct.
Pets considered on application & subject to owner approval. Pet owners are required to complete and sign a pet application form.
Book your inspection online today for the opportunity to inspect this home, and Apply online through 1Form Tenancy Applications!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Bardon, QLD 4065 priced between $270 and $490