22 Myers Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
4 Bedroom Home With 2 Living Areas!22 Myers Street, Yarrabilba
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive
* Turn left onto Summerview Street at the second round about
* Turn right onto Treeline Cct
* Turn right onto Myers Street
Surrounded by quality homes in an already established street, Myers Street is within moments to the Village Park and the abundance of walking trails Yarrabilba boasts.
* open plan living spaces equipped with air-conditioning
* the kitchen is ideal, featuring stainless steel appliances, electric cooking and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
* an additional living area adds more space to the already well appointed home
* four bedrooms all featuring built-in-robes
* the master bedroom is equipped with air-conditioning, own ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe
* the main bathroom is centrally located to cater to the remaining bedrooms
* separate laundry
* drive through double remote garage
* fully fenced backyard
* alfresco area
* Smart Wired property with Pay TV and Internet available
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $280 and $520