2/18 Menzies Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
Beautiful 1 Bedroom Apartment2/18 Menzies Street, Brisbane City
* Recently Renovated with the Highest Quality throughout
* 2 Courtyard Areas off Main Bed & Lounge
* Air Con & Ceiling Fans
* Internal Laundry
* Security Screens
* Very Private and Quiet
* Lovely Main Bedroom with Built-Ins
* Lots of Storage Cupboards
* Quality Appliances
* Car Park Available by Negotiation
Amazing Location - only a shortly Stroll to Caxton St, the Barracks and Palace Cinemas, 3km to the CBD - close to everything
**** IT IS ESSENTIAL TO REGISTER FOR EITHER THE INSPECTIONS LISTED OR REQUEST OTHER TIMES. REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.****
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ****
1. realestate.com.au - press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button located on the right hand side of the page
2. innerbrisbane.com - press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button located on the right hand side
3. All other websites - use the "EMAIL AGENT" facility
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER even if there are no inspection times set because if no-one registers then the inspection will not proceed. If there are no times set for an inspection you will be advised as soon as it becomes available. Registering also means that you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.innerbrisbane.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Brisbane City, QLD 4000 priced between $250 and $460