21 John Street Eastwood 5063 SA
This beautifully presented double fronted bluestone cottage is perfect in size and location for professionals wanting to reside close to the city.
Just 2.5kms from the CBD and a stone's throw to Unley, King William Rd and Norwood cafe and restaurant precincts.
With not only local shopping but the CBD only minutes away, this property is an entertainers delight and is not to be missed.
The property comprises of:
* Three beautifully presented, good sized bedrooms - the main bedroom with built-in robes.
* The lounge room is full of natural light and leads out through French doors to the shaded courtyard area.
* A separate dining room offers great space and could be used as a study area instead.
* An upgraded stylish kitchen, with modern appliances including large 900mm gas oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
* The main bathroom located off the dining room has a bath, shower and toilet.
* A small European laundry is positioned just off the kitchen
* A delightful and spacious courtyard area off the kitchen can be accessed by French Doors off the lounge room is a great outdoor entertaining area
Some other features:
*Freshly painted inside and out
*New carpets to bedrooms and living
*Period features throughout
*Polished timber floorboards and ceramic tiles
*Ducted Cooling for summer comfort
*Low maintenance gardens with a small rear lawn area
*Undercover rear carport for one car
*2 street parking permits are available
*Close to public transport on Fullarton and Glen Osmond Rd
Contact Rachael Brown today on 0439 688 871 to arrange a private inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Eastwood, SA 5063 priced between $360 and $680