21 Bright Street Yarrabilba 4207 QLD
Located Within Walking Distance To Everything!
* Turn left at the round-about (near the Caltex service station) onto Highlands Street
* Turn right onto Summerview Avenue
* Take the first left onto Bright Street
Look no further! Modern open plan family home located in a perfect position , take advantage of being within immediate walking distance to absolutely everything Yarrabilba has on offer!
21 Bright St Features;
* Spacious, light filled living area equipped with air-conditioning for year round comfort
* The thoughtfully designed kitchen boasts ample cupboard and bench space throughout
* Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm freestanding gas cooktop and stove
* Four good size bedrooms – three of which include built-in-robes
* The master bedroom is air-conditioned and utilizes it's own ensuite bathroom, plus a walk-in-robe
* Main bathroom features separate shower and bath tub
* Secuirty Screens
* The well-appointed pergola area overlooks the grassed backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play
* Double remote garage with direct internal access
* Smart wired home connected to OptiComm via the estate's fiber network for internet, Pay TV and/or phone line connections
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $280 and $520