20 Olivine Circuit Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Two Living Areas & Great Yard Space - Inspect Today!20 Olivine Circuit, Yarrabilba
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive to the first set of traffic lights
* Turn left onto Larimar Avenue
* Turn left onto Buxton Avenue
* Turn right onto Olivine Circuit
Fill your fridge with a $100 Coles & Myer gift card upon successfully securing this home!
If you're looking for something private which is rare within Yarrabilba, then this home will be the perfect choice!
20 Olivine Cct Presents:
* Corner block location
* Two living areas - combing lounge/dining off the kitchen and separate carpeted lounge
* Great kitchen boasting ample cupboard/bench space, stainless steel appliances, including gas cooking and dishwasher
* Four bedrooms - each including built in robes and ceiling fans
* Master features own walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
* Two bathrooms - main featuring a separate bath tub and separate toilet
* Air conditioning to master bedroom and main living area
* Separate laundry
* Double remote control garage
* Security screens
* Alfresco pergola off the living area
* Fully fenced back yard
* Smart wired home connected to the estates fibre network via OptiComm - enables you to connect to Pay TV, Phone Line and High Speed Internet
* Pets on application
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty. Yarrabilba will be more than a beautiful location – it will be a vibrant community and a great place to live!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $280 and $520