20 Daybreak Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Space For The Whole Family!20 Daybreak Street, Yarrabilba
* Turn left at the first round a bout onto Highlands Street
* Continue up the hill and veer to the right onto Summerview Avenue
* Turn left onto Daybreak Street
Looking for room for the family? Located in a popular street surrounded by other quality homes situated within walking to everything Yarrabilba has on offer!
20 Daybreak Street Features:
* Two living areas; tiled living and a formal carpeted lounge room
* Modern kitchen featuring stone benches, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Air conditioning in the dining area and main bedroom
* Four bedrooms each include built in robes
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Master featuring walk in robe and own ensuite
* Two bathrooms in total; main including separate bath and separate toilet
* Double remote control garage
* Separate laundry
* Security screens installed throughout
* Alfresco pergola overlooking the large fully fenced backyard
* Smart wired home will be connected to OptiComm via the estate's fiber network for internet, Pay TV and/or phone line connections
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $290 and $530