2/8 Osterley Street Bourkelands NSW 2650
modern villa2/8 Osterley Street, Bourkelands
- open plan living incorporating the lounge, meals and kitchen with access to the outdoor area
- the kitchen, with a modern neutral colour scheme, features stainless steel appliances
- comprising three bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The main bedroom has ensuite access to the main three-way bathroom plus there is an additional toilet off the laundry
- the outdoor entertaining area looks over the compact rear yard, yet still providing enough room for the kids to play
- comfort throughout the seasons is assured with ducted cooling and heating
- secure parking with double garage plus there is internal access
- no pets
There are many modern conveniences for you to enjoy in this Bourkelands villa, book an inspection today.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Click on the blue 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Bourkelands, NSW 2650 priced between $240 and $440