19 Johnston Way Mystery Bay NSW 2546
Nestled amongst the trees in Mystery Bay, a short walk to the Beach.19 Johnston Way, Mystery Bay
Comfortable lounge with open plan dining and kitchen area. In winter, settle in with a good book and a glass of wine in the lounge room, or somewhere in the peaceful garden, and enjoy the crisp fresh air.
In summer it's the perfect house to base the kids. Just a walk away from the beach, it's your own private retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world.
DVD, BBQ, Covered outdoor entertaining area, as well as a large garden in which to lose yourself. Plenty off-street parking (including a garage) for your car/boat/trailer. Walk to Mystery Bay beach.
Sleeps 8 (1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 bunk, 2 Singles)
Please note: Mystery Bay has very limited mobile phone / internet / email reception, please be conscious of this when you are booking this property.
Linen is not included, but hire of our hotel quality linen is available and includes sheets, pillowcases, bath & hand towels, bathmats & tea towels. Ask us for a quote for linen hire. Take the hassle out of your holiday.
For further information please visit our website www.NaroomaAccom.com.au
1. Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure, otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply.
2. Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
3. Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
4. Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
5. Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
No Smoking Rooms
Big Screen TV
Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Canoeing, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Driving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Fishing - Game, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Kayaking, Sea kayaking, Scenic Flight, Sightseeing, Snorkelling, Surfing, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching, Wine Tasting.
Adventure, Beach, Diving, Fishing, Flora and Fauna, Relaxation, 18-35's, Adult Getaway, Budget, Family, Group, Senior.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Mystery Bay, NSW 2546 priced between $500 and $940