19 Belgrave Street Petrie Terrace 4000 QLD
Character home with city view and summer breezes
A character home located in a highly sought-after elevated pocket of Petrie Terrace, this quaint cottage offers an idyllic lifestyle. If you ever get sick of the extensive city views from home it's only a short walk to cafes, The Barracks shopping and cinema complex, Suncorp Stadium, Roma Street Parklands and Busway.
- Character features with open plan living and dining
- Front porch with views
- Kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space.
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
- Rustic brick fireplace
- Large main bedroom with floor to ceiling cupboards
- Study with city views
- Great size second bedroom
- Dual property access with rear off Clyde street
- Resident-only street parking, one or two car park onsite.
- Close to Petrie Terrace State School, QUT Kelvin Grove Campus as well Brisbane Grammar Schools.
- Walk to Busway, Suncorp, The Barracks, Caxton Street and CBD
***TO REGISTER FOR INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON OR ENTER DETAILS IN EMAIL AGENT***
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Petrie Terrace, QLD 4000 priced between $290 and $550