18B Torrens Street College Park 5069 SA
A stunning fusion of old and new. Don’t miss this one!
Located in a wide tree-lined street, with the sports oval of St Peters College on your doorstep, within walking distance to the CBD and minutes to cosmopolitan Norwood Parade and O’Connell Street, North Adelaide and the fabulous shopping and dining options on Magill Road, this attached single fronted villa is a real cutie.
Full of wonderful surprises and with an abundance of natural light which floods through creating a serene ambience, this home has been extended and renovated with a sleek contemporary feel whilst still offering the charm and character of yesteryear.
Oozing old world charm with features including polished floorboards, fireplaces and ornate pressed metal ceilings, the character and charm is sure to delight lovers of character homes.
Comprising 3 bedrooms, luxurious new bathroom and superb modern kitchen overlooking the living and dining area. French doors open out to the rear garden and entertaining courtyard.
This fabulous property is sure to tug at your heart strings and is ideal for small families or busy professionals wishing to secure an easy care lifestyle in a fantastic near city location.
Why you should rent this home:
• Reverse cycle air conditioners in 2 bedrooms and living room
• Security system
• Beautifully appointed kitchen finished in sleek 2-Pak and featuring soft close drawers and cupboards, glass splashbacks, stone aggregate benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
. Built in wardrobes
• Original ceilings in hall and 2 bedrooms
• Built in 1900
• Valuable rear access with side by side parking and automatic door
• Avenues Shopping Centre nearby
• Manageable 293 sqm approx allotment
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in College Park, SA 5069 priced between $350 and $640