18 Suttor Street Ainslie 2602 ACT
A Great Family Home in Ainslie
This beautiful cottage home sits along a tree lined street in the heart of Ainslie - the perfect setting for a quiet and convenient lifestyle. Local shops are within easy reach, just a quick walk around the block, as well as great schools such as Daramalan College and North Ainslie Primary School. This home is sure to please any young family or professional couple looking to settle in to the sort-after suburb of Ainslie.
Let this cottage charm entice you, as you step through the front doors and in to the formal living area - the fire place will set the mood for enjoying an afternoon cup of tea with a good book or festive evenings entertaining friends.
The home has 2 great sized bedrooms at the front and a large master bedroom towards the back, all with views of the surrounding garden. The master bedroom has a modern ensuite and walk-in-robe.
There is an abundance of storage throughout the home, including cupboard space in the double garage.
If you enjoy soaking up the sun while appreciating a spot of gardening, the back yard will be your new favourite place. The yard shows off 3 large vegetable gardens, ready for the next season of home grown vegetables. The kids will love picking their own cherries or citrus fruit from the already established fruit trees lining the entertaining deck. To put your mind at ease if your green thumb is a bit lacking, a gardener is also included year-round.
It is no doubt that this property has many great features, which include:
* Built-in-robes to both front bedrooms
* Walk-in-robe to Master bedroom
* Wall heaters in all rooms at the front of the house, including the main bathroom
* Gas open-fire-place look heater in the formal living area
* Reverse cycle air conditioner unit in the lounge room and Master bedroom
* Ensuite with bath tub (separate from shower)
* Double garage with additional storage cupboards and internal access
* 2 great sized entertaining decks in the back yard
* 3 vegetable gardens
* Established fruit trees
* Gardener included
* Close to local Ainslie shops and Dickson town centre
* Easy access to public transport
If you think that this sounds like an opportunity not to be missed, you would be right! Register your interest today to receive notifications and updates about upcoming open inspections.
Sorry, no pets.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please call today to enquire about being added to our RentalBUG list to receive regular updates on the available properties of our six LJ Hooker offices.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Ainslie, ACT 2602 priced between $490 and $910