17 Southwell Street Moorooka 4105 QLD
Spacious! Pet Friendly ! Cheap Utilities !
This spacious family home is located on a quiet street in Moorooka with three large bedrooms one of which has their own air conditioning unit. This family home flows out on to a large deck perfect for entertaining and enjoying the beautiful breeze or watching the sun go down. The property also offers a large backyard which is fully fenced and offers the opportunity for the kids to have some chickens with a chicken coop on the property.
SAVE ON BILLS !
Whilst electricity charges continue to rise you can relax in this property knowing that for only a set price of $300 per quarter you won't have any nasty surprises when it comes to energy costs.
- 14 minute drive to the CBD
- Close proximity to public transport
- 100m to Moorooka State School
- 200m to Moorooka Early learning Centre
- Close proximity to a range of parks for the kids
- Ample amounts of storage
- Air conditioned
- Polished timber floors
- Gas Stove
- Fully fenced
- Spacious deck
- Chicken coop
- Ceiling fans
- Large backyard
- Separate dining room
- Separate retreat space that can be used as a rumpus room, storage or a large space for your own Gym set up.
With so much to offer this home is truly a must see to appreciate the beauty & charm of this home.
* Please note there is a pool on the property which will be removed and fresh grass will be laid instead.
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Moorooka, QLD 4105 priced between $340 and $620