17 Mayflower Close Port Kennedy WA 6172
5 BEDROOM ENTERTAINER WITH POWERED WORKSHOP17 Mayflower Close, Port Kennedy
Features throughout the home include;
- Brand new carpets and freshly painted throughout
- A superior kitchen with U shape bench providing plentiful space, built in pantry, double fridge recess, overhead cabinets, stainless steel appliances including free standing chefs oven with gas cooking, rangehood and dishwasher
- Carpeted front lounge area for separate living
- Main open plan family and living area with Foxtel and TV points, a gas bayonet and reverse cycle cassette air conditioner
- Carpeted master bedroom with ceiling fan, curtains, roller shutters and walk in robe. The ensuite features a separate shower and stone vanity.
- The minor carpeted bedrooms have robe recesses. Bedroom three is semi-unsuited to the main bathroom, perfect for the teenager.
- The main bathroom features a separate bath, shower, stone vanity and heat lamp
- The laundry has plenty of space with overhead cabinets, under storage and a double recess for washer & dryer
- Roller shutters to the front of the home
- Security doors to all entries for tenants peace of mind
- Café blinds and window coverings throughout
- Massive three door built in linen cupboard to the hallway for copious amounts of storage
- Patio area to the side of the home with garden beds
- Double garage with shoppers entry and rear access to the back yard
- Rear patio area with a ceiling fan and power points, great for entertaining year round
- Cubby house with fixed lights, great for the kids to enjoy
- Auto reticulated gardens off the bore with landscaping, an abundance of fruit trees and a vegetable planter box for those with a green thumb
- Double powered workshop
- The air conditioner unit in the workshop does not work and is not included in the lease -
- 650m to the nearest bus stop
- 1km to Chesapeake Park
- 1km to IGA , convenience stores, cafes, Port Kennedy Tavern etc
Endeavour Primary School (0.4 km)
Port Kennedy Primary School (1.8 km)
Rockingham Lakes Primary School (2.4 km)
Warnbro Community High School (3.3 km)
Comet Bay College (4.8 km)
Endeavour Education Support Centre (0.4 km)
Peel Language Development School (2.4 km)
Warnbro Community High School Education Support Centre (3.3 km)
$449.00 per week
6/12 month lease available- 12 month lease preferred
To book a time to inspect, simply click on “Book Inspection” to view available times or "email agent” to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Please be advised should the property be tenanted, the leasing agent or assistant will be guiding prospective tenants through the home in groups to protect the tenants wellbeing.
-UNFORTUNATELY LJ HOOKER ROCKINGHAM DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS/ONLINE APPLICATIONS- The property must be viewed prior to application and applications will be made available at the scheduled viewings. If you are not able to attend a scheduled viewing, you can have someone view the property on your behalf for the availability to still apply.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Port Kennedy, WA 6172 priced between $290 and $550