17 Lakeshore Circuit Idalia 4811 QLD
LIVING HERE IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER SUBURB OF IDALIA
Perfectly located in the ever popular suburb of Idalia, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is close to parkland, river walks and the lakes of the area.
The home is spacious, open plan in design, with a large front living room that wraps around to the central galley kitchen complete with ample bench and cupboard space. The kitchen is adjacent to the second living areas that opens out to the undercover entertainment patio and backyard.
This large fully air-conditioned home has been designed to incorporate four carpeted bedrooms; master with ensuite and walk-in robe; family bath, internal laundry and two living areas. Each bedroom has built-ins. The family bathroom is spacious with both a shower and bath whilst the toilet is separate.
Set on 700m2 block, there is extra space in the backyard for boat or van through the double gated side access. A lawn locker sits in a corner for extra storage purposes.
This home is positioned in a great location close to major shopping, several schooling options and central to both the Ring Road; army, hospital and university; and the city.
• Four carpeted bedrooms master with ensuite & walk-in robe
• Fully air-conditioned with split systems throughout - security screens
• Two tiled living areas separated by central kitchen
• Family bathroom shower & bath separate toilet
• Undercover entertainment patio off second living area
• Double lockup remote garage internal laundry
• Double gate side access to backyard - park your boat or van
• Easy access to Ring Road Hospital, Army barracks & University
• Minutes to CBD, shopping, dining and several schooling options
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY and to select your preferred inspection time click the button EMAIL AGENT and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Idalia, QLD 4811 priced between $250 and $470