1/69 Pollard Street Glendalough 6016 WA
Trendy and Central Townhouse
Fresh to the rental market is this modern three bedroom, two bathroom, two storey townhouse. The property is spacious, low maintenance and extremely well looked after. A bus stop is just around the corner, Glendalough train station within walking distance, the city 10 minutes away and the iconic Scarborough Beach only a 15 minute drive from your front door, this destination is sure to be highly sought after leading into the warmer months so don't miss out!
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample storage
- Light and bright open plan living and meals area with reverse cycle split system a/c and gas bayonet
- King sized master bedroom with built in robes and reverse cycle split system a/c
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Spacious second bedroom with built in robes and reverse cycle split system a/c
- Good sized third bedroom/office
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
- Separate laundry with w/c
- Single remote controlled garage
- Good sized courtyard and alfresco
- Under stair storage
- Available October 21st
- Sorry no pets
- 2 weeks rent in advance $840.00
- Bond of 4 weeks rent $1,680.00
TOTAL INGOINGS $2,520.00
To view this property:
1. Please send an inquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please note if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you were the only inquiry then the viewing may not go ahead
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Glendalough, WA 6016 priced between $290 and $550