164 Lord Street Richmond 3121 VIC
OPEN FOR INSPECTION (DETAILS ON AD)
HUGE 2 BEDROOM HOME WITH 2nd LIVING SPACE AND LARGE COURTYARD
- 2 double bedrooms, master with BIRs
- Large open plan living/kitchen/dining, with additional mezzanine
- Mezzanine area, an ideal 2nd living space, study or rumpus room
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Updated central bathroom
- Washing machine taps in bathroom
- Large courtyard, perfect for summer entertaining
- Timber floors throughout (Mezzanine level carpeted)
- Underfloor heating
- Gas hot water
- Street parking permits available
Located at the Swan Street end of Lord Street, walking distance to Swan Street and Bridge Road shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Easy access to the CBD via, train, tram or Citylink.
VIEW TIMES are displayed on this page when the property is ready.
Subject to cancellation / change until 12pm on the day of open.
APPLYING - Forms available at open / office or online via the RENTALS tab on our website. LEASE TERMS - 12 MTHS unless otherwise specified.
If 'REGISTER INTEREST' is displayed, email your details & we will notify you of the open. Only if 'KEY IN OFFICE' is displayed, the property is available for inspection by collecting the keys from our office - $100 refundable cash deposit is required - Mon-Thurs (9:00am to 4:30pm), Fri (9:00am to 3:30pm) & Sat (9:00am to 1:30pm). PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property. PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY OR IN THE OFFICE WHEN COLLECTING KEYS
GUARANTEED RESPONSE WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $440 and $810