163 Darlington Drive Yarrabilba QLD 4207
4 Bedroom Home Close To Everything You Could Need!163 Darlington Drive, Yarrabilba
163 Darlington Drive presents:
* fantastic kitchen boasting plenty of cupboard and bench space
* stainless steel appliances, electric cooking and dishwasher included
* open plan air conditioned living area that flows seamlessly out to the alfresco entertainment area
* low maintenance yard and gardens, perfect for you to enjoy weekends without the fuss
* four bedrooms, each with own built-in-robe and stainless steel ceiling fans
* the master bedroom has it's own ensuite bathroom, walk-in-robe and opens out to the alfresco area too
* the main bathroom is positioned centrally to cater to bedroooms 2, 3 and 4
* ample cupboard and storage space throughout
* oversized study nook area, ideal for those who are studying or work from home
* double remote garage with internal and external access
* flat driveway
* side access
* 181sqm floorplan - 320sqm block
* Smart Wired property with pay TV and high speed internet available
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $250 and $460