16 Bisdee Street Coral Cove 4670 QLD
Spacious Family Home in Beautiful Coral Cove
High quality homes of this nature rarely come to the rental market.
A showcase of quality fittings, abundant space and a flowing interior set this meticulously maintained property apart from the rest. This home is graced with a tranquil bush setting with the back yard looking over a peaceful coastal setting and all within a short stroll to pristine Innes Park beach, superb scuba diving site and a premier 18 hole golf course complete with clubhouse and first class restaurant. What a great lifestyle!
The focal point of this delightful home is the combined family, dining and gourmet kitchen. Modern and stylish the kitchen features ample bench and storage space, soft close draws, large pantry with automatic light and near new stainless dishwasher and omega oven.
This sizable home offers room for the entire family with a versatile floor plan including a media room and a teenagers retreat. The living space is further extended by a large entertaining patio that is accessed by a gallery of attractive bi fold doors, which are user friendly and maximises the natural light.
The king size master bedroom is a sumptuous parents retreat with a gigantic walk in robe , an opulent ensuite and sliding door leading to the undercover patio.
Magnificent features of this residence include:
• 5 generously proportioned bedrooms all with built in robes
• Three independent living spaces
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning means the temperature will remain comfortable year round.
• Lavish main bathroom equipped with spa
• Spacious laundry with built in cabinetry and a plethora of storage throughout the home
• 5000 Litre rain water tank
• Double lock up garage with internal access plus a separate double garage with power, rear and side access. The perfect place to store the boat or caravan.
• Well maintained, landscaped gardens
• Security Screens throughout
Shady foreshore parks, BBQ areas, beautiful drive spots and calming walkways fringe Coral Cove and typify the relaxed lifestyle enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. A handy neighbourhood supermarket is located in the heart of the suburb and all other amenities are nearby. Coral Cove boasts one of the region's most impressive 18 hole, championship golf courses. The 19th is a favourite with a licensed bar and restaurant for a light snack or a meal. All this is located only 15 minutes drive from the thriving town of Bundaberg.
Enquire now at email@example.com
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Bargara QLD, 4670
More property from Richardson & Wrench Beach, Coral Cove & Burnett Heads Bargara
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Coral Cove, QLD 4670 priced between $330 and $620