16/185 Forsyth Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Wollundry Lagoon views16/185 Forsyth Street, Wagga Wagga
- this two storey townhouse contains two bedrooms, both on the upper level.
- spacious main bedroom includes a built-in robe and has access to the balcony
- the ground floor comprises of the lounge and dining areas separated by the functional kitchen
- heating and cooling is catered for with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- generous bathroom with a separate shower and bath plus updated vanity, also on the upper level
- new carpet, and lino has just been laid throughout & it has been freshly painted to that light & bright feel
- to the rear is a small courtyard area, perfect for BBQ's, plus there is access to the Wiradjuri walking track around the lagoon
- off the carport is the private laundry which includes an additional toilet
- no pets
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Click on the blue 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $180 and $340