16/178 Power Street Hawthorn VIC 3122
OPEN FOR INSPECTION (DETAILS ON AD)16/178 Power Street, Hawthorn
• 2 double bedrooms with BIRs, ceiling fans and wall to wall carpet
• North facing living space with as new carpets, floor to ceiling windows and private balcony
• Updated kitchen with induction cook top, as new appliances, floating floors and lots of storage
• Central bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet and laundry facilities
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout
• Private north facing balcony
• LED downlights
• Landlord pays for water
• Pre-wired for Foxtel
• Internet ready
• Secure entrance
• Covered off street parking for one, secure remote access
Located at the back of the block, in quiet and leafy surrounds. Situated closely to trams to the CBD, parks, Yarra River Walks, shops, restaurants and Swinburne University.
VIEW TIMES are displayed on this page when the property is ready.
Subject to cancellation / change until 12pm on the day of open.
APPLYING - Forms available at open / office or online via the RENTALS tab on our website. LEASE TERMS - 12 MTHS unless otherwise specified.
If 'REGISTER INTEREST' is displayed, email your details & we will notify you of the open. Only if 'KEY IN OFFICE' is displayed, the property is available for inspection by collecting the keys from our office - $100 refundable cash deposit is required - Mon-Thurs (9:00am to 4:30pm), Fri (9:00am to 3:30pm) & Sat (9:00am to 1:30pm). PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property. PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY OR IN THE OFFICE WHEN COLLECTING KEYS
GUARANTEED RESPONSE WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Hawthorn, VIC 3122 priced between $330 and $620