15 Hargraves Crescent Ainslie 2602 ACT
Beautiful family home in the heart of Ainslie!
This home is beautiful! Well maintained, light filled and vibrant, this home is located on a leafy Ainslie street off Corroboree Park. The home has a recently renovated kitchen, living and dining area. The home is easily maintained with floorboards and polished concrete throughout. The high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows offer great light and space, opening onto the large deck, extending your living space.
Nearby to local schools and park-lands, the home is ideally located. Only a short drive from the city and close to public transport, as well as being close the Ainslie Shops, IGA, chemist, medical centre and the famous Edgar's Inn.
The home features four large bedrooms plus a study area: perfect for a professional couple or a play area for the kiddies! Evaporative cooling leaves you with a perfect temperature for those warm summer days and hydronic gas underfloor heating for those cold winter nights. Your family will be left feeling cosy all year round.
The modern kitchen has a five burner gas cook-top, stainless steel oven and dishwasher, beautiful stone bench-tops and plenty of storage space.
The outdoor area boasts a large deck and outdoor entertaining area with a beautiful garden feature. A low maintenance garden means you can spend more time relaxing.
The property also includes:
- Four Large bedrooms
- Two bedrooms have large built in cupboards and the master has a large walk in robe.
- Study / play area
- Large open plan living/dining with beautiful high ceilings
- Floorboards and polished concrete throughout
- Ample storage space
- Easy to maintain back yard
- 5 burner gas cook-top and large stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Separate toilet
- Storage room off garage
- Large deck plus covered outdoor entertaining area
- Pets considered upon application
** Please note, the garage is NOT included with this property, only the storage room off garage with separate access**
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Ainslie, ACT 2602 priced between $600 and $1,110