149 Darlington Drive Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Great Family Home - Big Yard & 2 Living Areas!149 Darlington Drive, Yarrabilba
149 Darlington Drive presents:
* Air conditioned & open planned living
* Fantastic kitchen to suit the chef of the household, incorporating an abundance of bench and cupboard space accompanied with stainless steel appliances
* Dishwasher and electric cooking
* Additional carpeted lounge room positioned at the front of the home is ideal for a sense of separation for you or the kids
* The well proportioned alfresco is an ideal area for outside entertaining and to overlook the BIG backyard
* Four bedrooms all featuring their own built-in mirrored robes
* The master bedroom is equipped with walk-through-robe to the stunning ensuite bathroom
* The master bathroom is positioned centrally to cater to the remaining bedrooms
* Both bathrooms are absolutely stunning with stunning fittings and floor to ceiling tiling
* Double remote garage with direct internal access into the home
* Fully fenced backyard & garden shed (NB: Photos do not show landscaping/shed)
* Smart wired home connected to OptiComm via the estate's fiber network for high speed internet, pay TV & Foxtel
Please don't hesitate to contact our office for more information or to arrange your inspection - alternatively you can book an inspection via the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $250 and $460