148 Shrapnel Road Cannon Hill QLD 4170
100% Energy & Water efficient + PET FRIENDLY148 Shrapnel Road, Cannon Hill
This home can potentially save you money and those savings can spend on those extra luxuries that you want.
This great sized three bedroom home now invites your inspection.
10 Minute walk to Cannon Hill Train Station, Buses to Brisbane City within 1 minute walk, 1 minute walk to Cannon Hill Anglican College (CHAC), walking distance to Morningside Shopping Central & easy access to Gateway Motorway.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, Master with built ins & air conditioning (2.5kw)
- Newly renovated kitchen with quality pyrolytic oven, dishwasher & induction stove
- Large air conditioned(5.5kw) lounge room
- Separate laundry with loads of storage & additional toilet & wall mounted clothes line (plus additional line in the yard)
- Fully fenced yard
- Security bars & fly screens throughout
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- 30sqm undercover entertaining area
- PET FRIENDLY
- FOUR car spaces (including garage)
- 607m2 block
Ideal home for anyone wishing to reside in the sought after suburb of Cannon Hill.
Conveniently located to all amenities, transport & schools this home will not last long.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Cannon Hill, QLD 4170 priced between $330 and $600