13 Hubert Street Guildford 6055 WA
With over 140 years of history running through its weatherboard veins, this lovingly restored and fully modernised dream cottage retains many of its original features, with the addition of a stunning kitchen, family and dining room, soaring cathedral ceilings, timber French doors AND a large mezzanine area linking the past to the present. As soon as you walk through the door you'll feel like you've just been wrapped in a warm cosy blanket and the history of this beautiful property (which according to the Guildford Library is the oldest house in the street) will weave its magic around you.
The rear addition was completed 18 years ago, with huge timber beams recycled from Robs Jetty and the timber ceiling from Guildford Grammar's original gymnasium. The stunning Caesar stone and Jarrah kitchen was installed 3 years ago and features an Ilve induction stove top and 900 mm oven and a fabulous Zip HydroTap providing boiling and cold filtered drinking water on tap, (no more waiting for the kettle to boil). The 4th bedroom, accessed from the rear mezzanine area, was created from the attic space 3 years ago, and features a large skylight window with solar powered blind, built in drawers and built in wardrobe. There is also still some attic space left for storage.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and fireplace
- Three further family bedrooms (2 with fireplaces)
- Lounge room with original fireplace and mantel
- Family bathroom with shower, vanity and WC
- Stunning kitchen, dining and family room
- Large mezzanine area/3rd living/studio space
- Front and back verandah with alfresco
- Side parking for several cars
- Front and rear cottage gardens
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Plus separate r/c air conditioning unit in family room
- Temperature controlled instant gas HWS
- Three phase power throughout
If you love character homes this is one of those properties that will steal your heart away!
- Available 18th August 2017
- Pets on application
- 2 weeks rent in advance $ 1100.00
- Bond of 4 weeks rent $ 2200.00
TOTAL INGOINGS $ 3300.00
To view this property:
1. Please send an inquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Guildford, WA 6055 priced between $390 and $720