128 Berrys Head Road Wyoming 2250 NSW
Private family residence
Immaculately presented throughout and situated in one of Wyomings most sought after neighbourhoods, this wonderful home will impress from the outset. The much loved family home boasts character and warmth throughout and features impressive high raked ceilings, gorgeous timber floors with the living areas flowing effortlessly out to the covered entertaining deck overlooking the private and tranquil landscaped lush tropical backyard.
Features of the property include:
- Quality split level family home with 4 bedrooms in total
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Generous master suite with walk in robe, large ensuite with luxurious corner spa bath
- Spacious kitchen with granite bench-tops & dishwasher overlooking the lush yard
- High raked ceilings with skylights
- Functional layout with kitchen, separate dining and lounge room
- Choice of top and lower balconies to relax and unwind.
- 483m2 block situated in a popular family friendly neighbourhood and quiet cul-de-sac locale
- Carport providing easy entry into the home safe from rainy days.
Extras include: Loads of storage cupboards, bedrooms providing ceiling fans, gas heating, NBN connected and much more.
Location is brilliant with Narara Station within walking distance , local shops and schools at your fingertips whilst enjoying the quietness of surrounding acreages.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Wyoming, NSW 2250 priced between $320 and $590