127 Bundock Street Belgian Gardens QLD 4810
Stunning Renovated Cottage full of Classic Charm127 Bundock Street, Belgian Gardens
Before stepping into the home, you are presented with a cute front portico that leads you through to the first living area. From here you pass through to trendy kitchen and the separate dining area. The home has three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and all with air conditioning. Ideally, one bedroom could be used as an additional living area as it opens up to the rear entertaining area. The bathroom is stylish with a shower-bath combo and a separate toilet.
Live in one of Townsville's most prestigious suburbs, you will be just a short drive from the City, our beautiful Strand, Pallarenda, Castle Hill and so much more. This is your opportunity to live the inner city lifestyle at a very appealing price.
- Fully renovated cottage in Belgian Gardens
- Three bedrooms, all with air conditioning and two with built-in robes
- Separate living and dining areas
- Trendy kitchen with dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with shower-bath combination
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Huge outdoor entertaining area, perfect for relaxing
- Tongue and groove walls, casement windows and polished timber floors
- Pet friendly yard
- Single carport
- Just a short drive from the City, our beautiful Strand, Pallarenda, Castle Hill and so much more
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Belgian Gardens, QLD 4810 priced between $230 and $430