1/23 Shelby Street Glenvale 4350 QLD
Brand New 4 Bedroom Duplex Unit
Backing onto a large allotment of vacant rural land and only a short drive to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre and Glenvale Primary School, this private and secure low-set duplex unit offers complete enjoyment and ease of living, both inside and out.
The well-appointed kitchen featuring stone bench tops and dishwasher is perfectly located adjacent to the spacious and air-conditioned living and dining room which flows perfectly onto the under roof outdoor area and private fenced rear yard.
Three of the four built-in bedrooms are located at the front of the unit with ceiling fans, while the separate air-conditioned main also with ceiling fan is positioned at the rear of the unit with its own generous ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom which is situated close to the front three bedrooms features shower, bathtub and separate toilet. Both vanities in the main and ensuite bathroom also feature stone bench tops for that extra touch of class.
With a single lockup garage on remote with laundry at the rear and fully security screened, this four bedroom duplex unit is perfect for the tenant seeking space and convenience. Call to apply today.
- Four built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Air-conditioned main bedroom with large ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet
- Stone bench tops to vanities in both bathrooms
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone tops and dishwasher
- Spacious and air-conditioned tiled living/dining room
- Internal laundry at rear of single lock up garage on remote
- Under roof outdoor area with fenced and private rear yard
- Fully security screened for peace of mind
No smoking is permitted inside the property.
Inspections can be arranged by phoning myhouse Realty. Please do not enter the property without accompaniment from an agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Glenvale, QLD 4350 priced between $220 and $420