1/21 Cooma Street Queanbeyan 2620 NSW
Elders Real Estate Queanbeyan / Jerrabomberra / Googong is delighted to present this neat 4 bedroom unit located above the ACT/Eden Monaro Cancer Support Group office. Large kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking. Separate lounge and dining rooms with reverse cycle heating and air conditioning. Refurbished bathroom with separate bathtub and shower. Great covered balcony that looks out to the Queanbeyan Showground.
Short stroll across to the Queanbeyan main street. Allocated single garage.
• Large kitchen
• Single garage
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Refurbished bathroom
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Queanbeyan Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Zoned for the local Queanbeyan primary and secondary schools
• Plus zoned for the local catholic primary school, St Gregorys
• Easy commute with great bus services to Canberra private schools
• Great community & recreational facilities including parks, playing fields, aquatic centre, indoor sporting venues, golf course, Queanbeyan hospital, medical centres, Queanbeyan Leagues Club and the prominent Riverside Shopping Plaza
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms will be presented at the exhibitions but can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at www.eldersrealestate.com.au/office/qbnjerra/
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Queanbeyan, NSW 2620 priced between $220 and $420