12 Russell Avenue Norman Park QLD 4170
STUNNING CONTEMPORARY HOME12 Russell Avenue, Norman Park
Your kitchen is the focal point of the house, servicing the al fresco dining terrace at the front with its dazzle of lights and your big garden party deck beside the pool at the back with that peaceful parkland outlook. All this so sunny and bright, such clean lines, in a wonderfully convenient location close to the city, restaurants, and shopping near at hand, plus easy access to major arterial roads. Yes, a home for all moments, whether it be quiet relaxation with a cup of coffee or buzzing parties with all your friends. A home ahead of the rest! A home to be proud of! A home to love!
- Keyless entry with remote access control
- Large glass front door with an electronic deadbolt with sheer capacity of 3500kgs. If there is a power outage the door has a fail safe and remains locked.
- Security - Alarm system, remote controlled driveway gate, and garage, front the entry video intercom
- Sensor lighting (lights are only used when required and are never left on)
- Quality internal and external speakers (zoned)
- Anthony Gallo Micro Satellite ceiling speakers in master bedroom
- TV and telephone line connections in all bedrooms and study
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units and ceiling fans
- 9000-litre water tank under house
- Rimnai water efficient water system (water temperature and consumption can be computer controlled in bathrooms and kitchen)
- Water efficient touchpad activated Mains flush toilets
- Plumbed in fridge included
- Vintec wine fridge and beverage centre included
- Projector and screen included
- Garden Maintenance Included
- Pool Maintenance Included
- Pet Friendly
Additional feature - Fully Fenced; City Views; Public Transport: Close by; Landscaped Gardens; Study; Patio; TV Aerial. Bring the family pet.
- Sat, 22nd Oct 11:40AM – 11:55AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Norman Park, QLD 4170 priced between $800 and $1,500