12 Edwin Street Drummoyne 2047 NSW
This property has been relisted
Holding Deposit Received - Open Home Cancelled 8/10/16 - LEASED IN UNDER A WEEK!!
This superbly designed classic dual level federation semi perfectly combines superb living and entertaining spaces with fresh light filled contemporary finishes, offering exceptional privacy & a tranquil outdoor area.
This beautifully presented home features:
- Three double bedrooms, master bedroom with an en-suite featuring a his & her shower, completed with a customised walk-in robe & built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- A spacious entrance hallway with high ceilings, polished floors & down lights throughout
- Open plan living/dining opening to an entertainers, low - maintenance courtyard, complete with an electric awning
- Additional study area to second level
- Contemporary stone kitchen fitted with sleek stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Two full sized modern bathrooms, main with spa bath
- Separate internal laundry, ample storage, ducted air conditioning & alarm system
- Ideal plantation shutters throughout to allow loads of natural light to flow through
- Off street parking for two cars
Footsteps away to local Cafe's, Restaurants, Bay Run, Local schools including Drummoyne Public School, City transport, ferry wharf and Birkenhead Point, simply move in and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle.
This property is available from the 14th of October 2016 on a 6 or 12 month lease.
Pets will be considered upon application.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on www.devinere.com.au
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Drummoyne, NSW 2047 priced between $900 and $1,600