12 Amazon Drive Baldivis WA 6171
Never lived in, ex-display home!12 Amazon Drive, Baldivis
This stunning Plunkett built ex-display home oozes style, space and contemporary finishes throughout, and could be yours to call home as we present 12 Amazon Drive to the rental market for the very first time.
- Stunning exterior facade including stone wall cladding, and double french entry doors
- An open concept activity sits at the heart of the home and is conveniently situated near the minor bedrooms. The two-way Ecosmart+ ethanol fire place sets the mood of complete luxury and comfort
- A separate, non-enclosed, theatre room is adjacent to the activity and is the ideal family retreat
- An open plan family and dining area abuts the activity so takes full advantage of the two-way fireplace which is sure to impress even the most astute house guest
- The kitchen is no exception to the stylish theme the home exudes, and features quality Essastone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, overhead cabinetry, double pantry, and generous fridge recess. The kitchen is completed by a bulk head with pendant lighting and flows out to the entertaining deck through the glass stacking doors
- A large games room becomes the fourth living space in the home, and offers endless options of how to utilise the space. A study, family area, pool room? The choice is yours!
- Large master retreat at the rear, with huge WIR and direct access onto the exterior deck
- Beautifully appointed ensuite with 'his and her' basins, large shower, ample cupboard storage space, separate WC and impeccable finishes
- Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 sit at the front of the home and two of the rooms feature BIR's
- Family bathroom with separate bathtub, services the minor bedrooms and guests
- Separate laundry adjoins the kitchen and can be sectioned off by the interior door
- The outdoor entertaining space is equally as impressive, and offers a large deck beneath the alfresco space. The deck overlooks beautifully manicured gardens in raised beds, raised wooden bench seating, and low maintenance artificial turf for children to enjoy days in the sun.
- The large footpath wraps around the rear and side of the home where more raised garden beds sit flawlessly displaying landscaped greenery
- The front gardens have enjoyed generous care taking and contribute to the excellent street appeal the home displays
- Double garage with remote sectional door and shopper's entry into foyer
The home also features ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, plantation window treatments to the front bedrooms, feature wall paper to main family area, substantial use of travertine floor tiles, and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Capitol Asset Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information.
All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 173
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Baldivis, WA 6171 priced between $350 and $640