11 Playford Street Glen Osmond SA 5064
FAMILY HOME - tranquil, spacious and a little bit quirky11 Playford Street, Glen Osmond
There is an instant family feel from the moment you enter the front door. The light-filled family/ dining room have full window views over stunning, manicured gardens of matured fruit trees and colorful flowers. You will also love the views over the city to the sea.
Three bedrooms, study, bathroom, separate WC and laundry are well positioned away from the living area, and the funky kitchen has a servery to the dining room. The study is big enough for use as fourth bedroom or teenage retreat.
A delightful vine covered rear veranda/balcony is a perfect spot for a snooze on a sunny day.
Two driveways, one with a carport and the other leading to a brick garage with workshop add to the convenience.
- 3 bedrooms plus study/teenage retreat.
- Robes to bedrooms.
- Ceiling Fans.
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Plenty of storage.
- Single garage with workshop.
- Single carport.
- 2 driveways for extra cars.
- Pergola /balcony.
- Beautiful views.
- Botanical-like gardens with fruit trees.
- Leafy suburb in the city of Burnside.
- Close to good schools, minutes to Burnside Shopping Centre.
- Short drive to the city and Adelaide Hills.
For more information please contact Nikki on 0428 781 776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our office does not accept form 1 Applications.
Pets negotiable, 12 month lease preferred.
- Tue, 25th Oct 5:45PM – 6:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Glen Osmond, SA 5064 priced between $300 and $550