11 Bailey Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Low Maintenance Living!11 Bailey Street, Yarrabilba
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive
* Turn right at the first round about onto Darlington Drive
* Continue on Darlington Drive
* Turn left at Bailey Street
Boasting sleek lines and quality finishes throughout 11 Bailey Street is the prime example of stunning meets practicality. A functional floor plan accompanied with fine finishes and quality appliances throughout will be sure to impress the fussiest of people.
11 Bailey Street features:
* 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes
* master bedroom features ensuite and wall length robe
* remaining bedrooms are serviced by the master bathroom equipped with separate bath tub and separate toilet
* stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
* open plan living and dining area
* additional living area with air conditioning
* separate laundry located off the kitchen area
* undercover alfresco entertainment area
* fully fenced backyard
* double lock up garage
* Smart Wired Home connected to the estates fibre network for your internet, phone and Pay TV connections
Please don't hesitate to contact our office for more information or to arrange your inspection - alternatively you can book an inspection via the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
- Sat, 10th Dec 10:55AM – 11:05AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $250 and $460