10 Haines Street Kedron QLD 4031
Stylish and Chic10 Haines Street, Kedron
* Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, quality stainless steel appliances, mini butlers pantry and ample storage
* Open plan living and dining, complete with a super convenient study nook
*3 generous sized bedrooms, all fully carpeted with built ins and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with modern ensuite and balcony
* Main bathroom boasting a large shower and separate deep bath
* Two separate powder rooms - one up and one down
* Covered outdoor entertaining area with minimal garden
* Ducted air conditioning and heating with seperate zones for upstairs and down
* Security screens & blinds throughout
* High ceilings downstairs to maximize natural lighting and space
* Digital enabled, with phone/data and TV outlets in all bedrooms & living areas
* Remote-controlled oversized garage with internal access
* Direct access to the home from street (no driving past other houses) .
* Front gated courtyard with artifical grass - so no lawn mower reqired
* Private, quite and secure complex on wide leafy street.
Exceptionally positioned just 6km from the CBD, close to Kedron Brook bikeway and bus station, and able to take full advantage of transport infrastructure, local cafes, shops, schools and parklands, these townhouses are sure to impress and will be snapped up fast.
Once let the property is let the owners of the property will manage all aspects of tenancy.
A small pet will be considered upon application.
- Sat, 22nd Oct 8:30AM – 8:40AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Kedron, QLD 4031 priced between $380 and $700